Life Health Medical Center is offering medical marijuana cards for qualified patients. In order to purchase cannabis in Utah, patients must be certified for Utah medical marijuana card. We can evaluate your condition and determine if you do qualify to receive a card. Here are the requirements Utah patients must meet to qualify:
- Pain lasting over two weeks and is not adequately managed through traditional treatment methods
- HIV or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Alzheimers diseases
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Persistent nausea unrelated to pregnancy
- Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- Epilepsy or debilitating seizures
- Multiple sclerosis or persistent and debilitating muscle spasms
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) diagnosed by a qualified professional
- Terminal illness with less than 6 months life expectancy
- Patient is receiving hospice care due to medical condition
- Rare condition impacting less than 200,000 individuals in US
Salt Lake City is now offering medical cannabis to patients who do meet the proper qualifications. You can schedule a consultation with Life Health Medical Center to determine if you meet the requirements to be issued a card.
Requirements to be Approved for Utah Medical Marijuana Card
Life Health Medical Center has made it simple to obtain your medical marijuana card with our easy intake process:
- You need to be a resident of Utah.
- You must meet the above criteria.
- You must meet with a state approved Utah cannabis physician – schedule your appointment now with Life Health Medical Center doctors.
- You will need to register with Utah Department of Health Medical Marijuana Registry in order to obtain a Utah medical marijuana card.
- Once you have the legal card in your possession, you can visit a Salt Lake medical marijuana dispensary to legally purchase cannabis.
How Life Health Medical Center Can Help With Your Medical Marijuana Needs
At Life Health Medical Center, we believe in helping our patients focus on tapping into our bodies natural healing abilities. We have been working hard with Utah authorities to ensure we meet the requirements for medical marijuana in Utah. All of our doctors are passionate about what we do, and we have seen improvements in how our patients feel and how their bodies respond as a result of medical cannabis treatment. Our experts can provide you with detailed information pertaining to medical marijuana and make sure this is the right decision for your healthcare needs. Give us a call today to discuss obtaining your Utah medical marijuana card, 801-997-8881!